Monday, June 11, 2012

What does it take to go to China?

what does it take to go to China?  Well here is my packing list.  I am actually learning how to travel lighter.


6 scorts
3 pairs of pants
Sweater for flights
10 shirts
Light jacket
Rain coat
Umbrella
12 pair undies etc.
10 pairs of socks
Sandals

Cosmetics
Shampoo
Conditioner
Face wash
Toner
Chapstick
Sunblock
Face cream
Tooth brush
Toothpaste
Imodium
Acid reducer
Benadryl
Epi pen
Antibiotics
Antihistamine
Asthma meds

Computer
iPad
Phone
Kindle
Camera
Wireless hub
40 profile sheets(4 pages each, which means a lot of paper)
Dry erase board and markers
Lists/profile translations all the kids
Things from families for children
Sensory swing(quite large)
Gifts to the orphanage staff,shanghai
One group gift for jiangxi

Toys
Crayons
50 cutout Edna's
( you will see more about this, we hope to have kids color the Edna's and post.  Edna Gladney cut outs were used to celebrate Gladney's 125 anniversary)

Oh my gosh. I just got a new suitcase with spinner wheels. One of those hard cases.  I hope it all fits.  Maybe I will need to take less clothes.  That would give me room for more toys.

Peace,

Pat