Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I have found my Family!

I know its a cliche, but Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!!!

We could not be happier.  A little girl has found her family!   Our very special sweetie has found a family to love her forever.  She is just amazing.  Full of life with smiles and giggles to light up a room.  Ainsley is going to a wonderful family who transferred to Gladney for this sweetie.  So, so cool!  You guys rock and so does this little one.  Actually I usually say boys rock and girls are cool!

So Ainsley, you are cool! You wait no more. Hope you can feel this wonderful families love on the other side of the world.  So with out further delay,


I have found my Family!!!!



There are tears of joy here for this beautiful girl, her amazing family and how this all worked out!
Yeah, you are both cool!!!!!!