Friday, January 31, 2014

an Emotional day in Texas

Wendy Stanley and I are in Texas at the main Gladney campus. We are here seeing and supporting a number of China families who are attending Pathways training.  I have gotten to meet so many people that I spoken with on the Phone.  There is one mom who has made me cry like six times.  The sweetest thing is, I have held their children in many cases.  Some of these families are not matched but I am enjoying getting to know them and now can put a face to a name.

Something else special happened yesterday.  Erin Martin was driving through Ft Worth.  She was able to stop and have dinner with us and meet all the families.  This is the first time I have seen Erin Since China.  I was so happy to see her. We do talk on the phone frequently but this was special.

Here are some pictures from Thursday.


     I cant tell you all what it means to all of us, Wendy, Erin and I to be here and to have some time with our great families.   Now on to Pathways day 2.

Pat