Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Morninng Musings

Sometimes I wake up thinking about China. All of those sweet little faces I love so well fill my mind and I can't wait to go back. 



Sometimes it's in the middle of an ordinary day that something reminds me of one of them. And my mind is filled with memories. 



One thing I know for sure, these children, with their amazing resilient little spirits, have changed me! 

 
And I am eternally grateful that I have been given this opportunity to, in turn, touch them. Please remember our little Superkids as you go about your day today. Consider whether there is something you can do or some way you can enable someone else to do something for one of them. Simply telling other people about them and sharing posts can increase awareness thereby blessing so many! 



Thank you for all that you do. Together we can continue to reach more and more children!