A week from Saturday Gongzhan and I will be leaving for China. I am
nervous, excited and feel not ready at all. My life is filled with
lists and items checked off daily. Unfortunately, items are also added
daily. Am I ready for complete reversal of day and night?( 12 hour
difference to Shanghai) Am I ready for the intense heat and humidity?
Am I ready for carrying tissues and Squatty Pottys. No.
Here is what I am ready for. I am ready for seeing all the kids. I am ready for helping children find forever families. I am ready for working with the kids in the orphanage. I am ready to see the rehab staff. I am ready to see some of the already matched children. I am ready to tell children that they have parents who are waiting for them. I am ready to hold and hug children who may not find families. I am ready to let them know they are special.
I guess I am ready for what is important.
Peace,
Pat
Here is what I am ready for. I am ready for seeing all the kids. I am ready for helping children find forever families. I am ready for working with the kids in the orphanage. I am ready to see the rehab staff. I am ready to see some of the already matched children. I am ready to tell children that they have parents who are waiting for them. I am ready to hold and hug children who may not find families. I am ready to let them know they are special.
I guess I am ready for what is important.
Peace,
Pat


You are amazing! Thank you for all you do!!!
ReplyDeleteJuliette
I just read this post and oh how I love your heart! Thank you!
ReplyDelete