We flew Delta and it's the
best of the best. Nicest crew and best food planes etc. Everyone is
just downright nice. Need more water Hon? What can I get you? Just
great! But there are the seats, quite cramped in economy. The food
was edible and fairly decent. The entertainment was great. Individual
video screens, all the movies, TV and games you could ask for.
We have a layover In Tokyo then onto Shanghai. We will get in around 10 pm. That means
there is no airport pick up. Gongzhan wants to take the mag lev train. Oh boy luggage and all. Let's see how that works out.
Everything else aside, I will wake up tomorrow in Shanghai. I will get
up, go to the orphanage and see beautiful children. Should be a
productive great day. Can't wait.
PS.
Gongzhan and I have switched roles. He is off shopping duty free. More updates tomorrow.
Pat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Been following the tweets! Great idea! Cannot wait for you to get to the final destination. You must be exhausted! Take care!
ReplyDeleteJuliette
Can't wait until you wake up again! The mag lev train should be an experience. :-) Talk to you hopefully soon.
ReplyDeleteApril