I Have Found My Family

I really don't know what to say.  Sometimes the enormous heart shown by families is just amazing.   When I see this little boy, I see such strength and beauty.  Erin Martin and I call him the boy with the beautiful eyes. To know that a family sees how handsome, special and wonderful he is just melts my heart and brings me to tears.

Just so you know, Erin and I are head cheerleaders for a wonderful team.( and only because we talk more often than the rest of the team). When ever someone is matched I ring a pretend bell to celebrate.  Celebrate the uniting of amazing kids with a family who will be forever.  So,  Ding, Ding, Ding!


Alex has a family.  

3 comments

  1. This is wonderful Pat! I'm ringing my bell too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - I am happy crying right now. We have had a beautiful collage of pictures of this sweet face - and those EYES - posted on our fridge for several weeks and our family has been praying together for him every day...and my heart fell in love with this little prince. Our family will celebrate tonight - so happy that Alex has a family coming to get him! This little dude has been keeping me awake at night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are his mamma please let me know if you have a blog - we would love to follow your journey!

    taralee815@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete