Gratitude on Thanksgiving Day {Family Story}

This year I have been blessed with the most amazing gift ever, my daughter Mia, who I adopted from China this past September. She has changed my world for the better and has put purpose to my life. 




I’m thankful for the people who have been put in my life to make this adoption happen. I’m thankful to have a supportive family who loves Mia unconditionally! These things aren’t coincidental, it was meant to be, and for that I’m forever grateful. 




With the addition of Mia to our family, Thanksgiving had taken on a new meaning. It’s a time to reflect on how truly blessed we are and a time to give thanks. Our family traditions takes on a new purpose, to show Mia the importance of family and friends and the love that connects us. To take the time to give gratitude to those who are with us and to those who are no longer. It’s a time to give thanks to the creator for all he has given to us. 




Mia has added the key ingredients to show us that it’s a time in our lives to slow down and enjoy the little things. It’s a time to give thanks and to be at peace with what god has given to us. These are the moments I hope to share with my daughter! 

No comments