Are you ready to lose your heart again? (How many times can it happen?!)
Today I'm introducing little Miss Jasmine. She is two years old and as cute as a button!
The Superkids team just met her in April and here are some of the things we learned about her:
She walks independently and can walk backwards.
She throws balls and cries when toys are taken away from her.
She searches for a hidden object.
She says simple phrases such as, "I want."
She answers yes and no questions.
She identifies pictures in a book.
So that tells you a little about her. But it doesn't really tell you who she is. That is one reason that I love meeting these children!
Jasmine is a little bit shy but warmed up pretty quickly. At first she would hide behind her caregiver when I tried to play with her, but it didn't take long for her to get in to a fun little game of rolling the ball back and forth. I won a few shy smiles as we played together.
Jasmine is going to need a family who is open to some uncertainties. She seems to be doing well, but there are several things noted in her file that a family will want to speak with Keely (Superkids PT) about.
Could this little sweetheart be your daughter? Please contact April Uduhiri at april.uduhiri@gladney.org for more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments